Back on the Market, Price improvement! Seller motivated! Spacious 6 bedroom 3 full bathroom home nestled on a quiet street. This bright and sunny home features an open floor plan with many new upgrades. The all new kitchen boast upgraded appliances, a separate beverage/wine cooler, beautiful countertops, upgraded cabinets and lighting surrounded by a big island with seating for five. The sizeable MBR has it own bathroom. The basement has so many possibilities with all new upgraded carpet and tiling. Entertain in the large recreation room that has a newly tiled fireplace wall that's perfect for a 75"- 80" TV above it. In addition, the basement has 3 more bedrooms and a newly renovated full bathroom. The level rear yard is fenced and there's a nice size patio for barbeques. Lastly, the roof, HVAC, water heater and fencing are all less than 3 years old.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,830 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price