Gorgeous 54R, 3.5BA colonial with modern upgrades. Kitchen has granite counters, solid hardwood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, custom tile; Sunlit sunken family room with fireplace and slider to stone patio; Gleaming hardwood floors throughout, recessed lighting, custom molding, fully finished basement with a bonus room and full bath. Stunning architectural details throughout home, including wainscoting, luxury crown molding and coffered ceilings. Sought after location near Watkins Regional Park and major highways: 495, 295, 193.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,980 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price