Enter this beauty from the front door or the back and it's obvious that it is well cared for. Gorgeous hardwood floors, beautiful carpet with upgraded padding, three fireplaces, and a spacious well appointed main level master. The chef of the family will love the spacious kitchen and all of its storage. Enjoy a cozy eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and high quality cabinets with wine storage. Or choose the formal dining room overlooking the outdoor deck and pool. A thoughtfully finished basement with a craft room, large open space for entertaining or a hang out, tile floor just inside from the pool and a downstairs full bathroom. Some unfinished storage space in the basement. A beautifully landscaped yard with an 18,000 gallon Gunite pool. So many choices on how to spend your time outside. Two acres of manicured lot with irrigation that backs to 89 acres of woods. An amenity rich community with abundant open space and just blocks away from the Patuxent River and Lyons Creek. Three car garage. New pool pump. New HVAC. New water softener. X-finity Home Security System- leased. ADT equipment is installed but not monitored. Ring installed. Community amenities include dock and boat launch, community park, playground, and walking path. Just 40 min to Capitol Hill/ Annapolis and 20 minutes to Joint Base Andrews. Electric Dump Truck in garage conveys at settlement. Plat is uploaded in documents.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
5,014 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Hobby Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Partially Finished
- 3. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, wine storage, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Patuxent River, Lyons Creek
- R RESIDENTIAL
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Pier/Dock
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price